- How can I host my email at servermx.com?
You need to own a domain name and follow this guide here .
- Why should I verify domain ownership?
This protects you by guaranteeing that only you can use it to send e-mail from servermx.com. You must verify your domain name before using servermx.com services.
- Why Thunderbird doesn't accept my encrypted configuration?
It seems Thunderbird has a bug which prevents the correct process of the account's configuration. So, try manual configuration with no encryption, then as soon as Thunderbird accepts it you can retry the registration of the account with the encryption method.
- How do I use Outlook to send and receive my e-mail?
You can use the following step by step screenshots to help you to configure it with the proper settings. Outlook guide.
- Can I use Outlook Calendar with calDAv and CardDav protocol?
No, Unfortunaltely Outlook is not a CarDav/CalDav client.
- Do you provide CalDAv/CardDav client for Android?
Our CalDav/CardDav services work with Android but we do not provide software for this system.
- What is the software servermx.com uses to provide email hosting?
Servermx.com uses Exim to manage SMTP protocol and Dovecot to manage IMAP/POP3 protocols under Debian Linux operating system.
- Can I use mobile devices?
Yes, you can use your favorite mobile device (tablet, smartphone, ...) using IMAP or POP3 protocol.
- Can I use SOGo my own domain name after setting up the cname record?
You can use your domain name for everything but SOGo webclient is only available with sogo.servermx.com
- Does my mailbox have the MX server backup?
Yes, we provide a MX backup included in all offers. In case the main mail server is not reachable it accepts your email, store it, and when the mail server comes back online it will deliver your email to it.
- What happens when my Trial subscription expires?
Trial mailboxes are usable for one month and one week. Before the expiration we will send you an email which inform you about it. After the expiration date you will have one more week for using the trial emailbox after that your trial emalbox and its content will be removed.
- Is it allowed to configure an alias on a email-box for a different domain name?
No, any aliases must belong to the email-box's domain name. If you need an alias for multiple domain names you need to own at least one emailbox for each domain name.
- Are there limits on sending emails? Yes, there are limits on sending emails per hour, per day and per week. You can find details in
- Do I have to change my ISP to host my e-mail on servermx.com or transfer my domain name?
You don't have to change your ISP provider or to transfer your domain name. You only have to change your DNS configuration.
- Do I need a PayPal account for the payment?
No, you do not need a PayPal account for the payment. You can choose to use a credit card as payment method at the beginning of the transaction.
- What kind of support do you provide?
We provide e-mail support in our working day, which is 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. CEST (Central Europe). Do not hesitate to send an e-mail for any assistance.
- What features are available in the trial offer?
Servermx.com trial offer gives you the ability to try all implemented features such as domain validation, email creation and modification; furthermore you can try the mailbox reserved area. You can also use this account for purchasing paid products.