A prerequisite of this article is to know what is PGP (Pretty Good Privacy). See the post on our blog for details.
In this article we explain how to use roundcube.servermx.com to exchange encrypted emails using PGP.
We take into account the following scenario: Alice and Bob want to send encrypted emails.
Alice and Bob create their key pairs by clicking on Settings => PGP Keys => Create.
While creating these secret keys you will have to choose a password. You will have to carefully keep this password because it is not stored and it cannot be recovered.
2) Alice and Bob have to export their public keys.
3) Alice and Bob import their keys: Settings => PGP Keys => Import
4) After the import Alice can see Bob's public key and viceversa
5) Alice sends an email to Bob
6) Bob reads Alice's email crypted and signed